About the Nitro Team
Nitro's best-selling snowboard bindings, the upgraded Team model is designed to stand up to the demands of pro riders who need maximum control without sacrificing comfort.
The Nitro Mini Discs provide you with the most natural board flex feel possible by doing away with the excess circumference of a traditional disc - how much room do your screws need anyway?! They also have Angle Lock, which locks the disc into place so you won't lose your chosen angle if you take the binding off the board. You'll also get a perfect blend of support, response, and flex from the Asym' Jet Highbacks. Whether you're straight-lining a chute or setting your heel edge for the ultimate euro carve, you'll never be in doubt that the Jet High highbacks will transmit your moves simultaneously to the board. The second you think about it, the board will be doing it.
The Team is fitted with a Stealth Air baseplate that is as super lightweight as it is responsive. This is great for precisely relaying your minor foot movements through to the board and now has Nitro AIR+ Dampening too. AIR+ marks the next step in the evolution of Nitro´s Air Dampening Technology. Air Shocks (Nitro Air Bags) are the lightest, most sufficient way to absorb hard impacts on flat landings or big drops. The newly engineered elastic polymer base padding absorbs all high-frequency chatter and returns the energy when loading up for more snap during lift-off and ollie power. This cunning air dampening is combined with the 3-degree canted footbed for a comfortable stance and underfoot cushioning that will see you landing bolts for days with a reduced chance of getting that annoying leg fatigue.
The Team also boasts 3D Optimframe ankle straps designed for maximum response and unparalleled comfort and support, together with Uber Grip toe straps with Vibram Ecostep rubber to make sure your toes are locked in place while reducing vibrations on your toe edge. The ratchets and buckle straps will withstand your constant use and abuse as well. In the unlikely event that one of your ladders does break, you'll still be able to ride it thanks to the stainless steel cable connector reinforcement. The Speedwheel buckles are made of forged aluminium, so they glide smoothly and won't wear down the teeth on the ladders. In addition, the wide funnel Easy-Entry ratchets mean you won't have to fight to get the ladder in the buckle in the first place.
Join the Team and never look back. The Nitro Team bindings are built to handle anything the pros do, so you can count on them to provide support and comfort on even the toughest terrain.
NB: Unfortunately, these bindings use a micro disc that is not compatible with either the Ride Agenda Snowboard or the Flow Merc Snowboard. These bindings are compatible with all other 4-hole snowboards and ICS conversion discs can be bought to mount these bindings to 2009 & newer Burton snowboards.
- Stealth Air Baseplate - Lightweight and responsive
- Asym Jet Highbacks - Tall for support yet flexible and responsive
- AIR+ Dampening - Extremely lightweight shock technology absorbs hard landings. This improves ride and comfort without sacrificing any response and control
- 3 Degree Canted Footbed - An angled footbed puts your knees and body in the most natural and ergonomic position on the board
- Easy Entry Buckles and Ratchets - S-curved ratchet straps stay out of your way when stepping into the binding. The wide-mouth buckle funnel helps guide the ratchet for an ultra fast, precise fit
- 3D Optiframe Ankle Strap - Developed to offer the perfect blend of response and comfort. The 3D internal spine delivers epic response and performance
- Übergrip Toe Strap - Co-developed with VIBRAM®, this toe strap combines the shape and feel of Nitro B.E.S.T. Convertible straps with sticky VIBRAM® Xtrek rubber. The strap adapts to any boot's toe box shape while the rubber keeps the strap firmly in place
- Board Saving Technology - The corners on the base plate of the bindings are rounded to reduce hard friction points where the binding and board meet. Rounded corners underneath the binding also allow the board to flex more naturally around the binding, making for a more natural ride and less stress to the board
- Cable Reinforced Ratchets and Connectors - Over-molded stainless steel cables inside of the ratchets and connector straps – no more stretch, no more breaks
- Forged Aluminium Speedwheel Buckles - The strongest and lightest aluminium lever, combined with the smoothness of a polymer Speedwheel
- 2x4 Mini Disc - Reduced-size dics give a smaller foot print and less impact on the board's natural flex. The new snap feature lets you choose and lock in your binding angle before you mount your bindings
- Rider Profile: Intermediate to Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle/Park
- Flex: Medium/Stiff
- Compatibility: 2x4 hole, Burton ICS Discs sold separately
- Condition: Brand New