Head Office, Watford WD24 4YW
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen at Absolute Snow for a Boot Fitting Specialist in our exclusive appointment based shop.
You will be reporting to our shop Supervisor and working alongside our office and reception teams to create a memorable and unique personal shopping experience.
The ideal candidate will give our customers a lot of attention and get to know a bit about them, and their likes and dislikes during the appointment. They need to listen carefully and be attentive to the customer’s needs as well as clearly communicating knowledge of our product range to guide them towards the right product.
We are looking for a friendly and personable candidate with an enthusiastic and professional work ethic to fill this very hands-on role. There will also be plenty of opportunity to get involved in other aspects of our ski department.
• Ensuring that all customers who book in for a specialist boot fitting appointment receive professional one to one service and a tailored shopping experience
• Providing customers with information on our product range to help customers make informed choices
• Making full use of our specialist boot modification equipment to build footbeds and perform boot stretches
• Creating a relaxed and comfortable environment for our customers
• Ensuring all customers leave satisfied and with an outstanding impression of our service
• Advising customers on all products such as clothing, goggles, helmets etc.
• Previous boot fitting experience, including footbed shaping and boot modifications
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail
• Passion for the sports we work in
• Friendly, enthusiastic and approachable demeanor
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent working knowledge of ski products
We have a team-based culture and everyone is expected to ‘muck in’ and help out on a very wide variety of tasks, as and when the need arises. This position will require weekend and evening work. For all positions overtime is likely to be required during busy periods. Even our Managing Director has been known to pack parcels at Christmas! Our team spirit and team based working practices make it a fulfilling and exciting place to work. All salaries will be based on experience and qualifications. Having identified preferred candidates, we intend on making job offers which will not be turned down!
To view our application procedure: Please Click Here
We can't wait to hear from you!