Our shop in Hemel Hempstead is currently closed whilst we move into our brand new, bigger and better facility just down the road in Watford. The Watford shop will open on 1st August 2018 and we'll announce the location of the new shop just before it is due to open - sign up to our newsletter to be kept informed.
Sorry, during the transition period we will not be able to accept visitors or customer returns in person. To return items to us please complete our returns form and await instructions on where to send you parcel. Thank you for your support.
Our shop is 5 minutes from the Hemel Hempstead Snow Centre and XC Skate Park and Climbing Wall (just off the M1 and M25 junction) and is a fresh way of thinking when it comes to retail. You get all of the advantages of shopping online combined with professional help and advice from our team of experts in store, all in a nice friendly relaxed atmosphere.
"Amazing selection, I'll be back..."
Simply browse our website whilst in store then have a look at, touch feel or try on anything that takes your fancy. We have the biggest choice out of any shop in the UK - bar none! Over 400 brands and 30,000 different products to choose from - with EVERYTHING held in stock. And all this whilst the likes of Travis Rice shows you how its done on our video wall.
Our team of specialists will help you as much or as little as you like, with friendly impartial advice. If you are new to our sports - it is well worth a visit.
"I really liked the personal advice i received from your staff, loved the setup too"
Once you have all your gear sorted you pay online in the usual way, making it swift & easy and reducing the paperwork! You can then go home with a big smile, or why not head over to the Hemel Snow Centre or the XC to try out your new gear?
Opening Hours & Map:
On Saturdays during peak season our shop can become very busy. We recommend you:
- Visit mid week , we're open til 7:30pm (winter only)
- Book an appointment if you want to spend an hour or so with us on a Saturday. Just send us a message with your preferred time slot. If you make an appointment please let a member of staff know when you arrive. Appointments are recommended but not essential. You are welcome to 'rock-up' up on the day.
- Leave friends and family at home. Our shop is very small so we struggle to fit eveyone in when a few families or groups arrive at the same time.
- Browse our website at home and create a wish list. When you visit, transfer your wish list to your shopping basket via the click of a button – saving loads of time.
- Order online at home and using 'click 'n' collect' in store.