Product ID: 231001
The Burton Gore Tex Reserve Bib Pants balance style with functionality to serve all winter weather conditions, perfect for any rider that wants their gear to work as hard as they do.
Using 2-layer GORE-TEX technology, the Reserve Bib offers breathable protection from the elements, keeping you dry and comfortable in even the harshest of conditions. For added protection, fully taped seams with GORE-SEAM® tape and YKK® water resistant zips ensure snow and moisture are kept out whilst providing excellent durability so that the Reserve Bib keeps going season after season.
For excellent temperature control, the Reserve Bib also features Burton's Living Lining® which effectively mimics skin pores; when the body is hot, the pores open to release heat, but close when cold to retain heat. When things start to heat up, the Reserve Bib features mesh-lined Test-I-Cool™ vents for instant ventilation whilst on the go.
For an easy on and off, the Reserve Bib features a side entry zipper with adjustable suspenders to ensure the perfect fit. Finished with zipped microfleece handwarmer pockets along with chest, back and cargo pockets, ideal for keeping your valuables secure, the Reserve Bib has everything you need to conquer the mountain.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: 2-Layer Gore-Tex
- Breathability Rating: 2-Layer Gore Tex
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped Seams with Gore-Seam® Tape
- Fit: Relaxed Fit
- Leg Length: Regular
- Insulation: 2L Shell
- Lining: Living Lining® Mapped with Embossed Taffeta and Small Hole Mesh
- Pockets: Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets, Zippered Chest Pocket, Cargo Pockets and Back Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Type: Bib Pant
- Construction: GORE-TEX 2-Layer Polyester 150D Plain Weave Fabric
- Side Zipper Entry Bib with Adjustable Suspenders
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Test-I-Cool™ Vents