Blue / yellow / black
The Ozone from Ocun is a high-performance climbing shoe designed to maximise stability and giver outstanding grip even on the smallest, sketchiest holds and ledges. It is a mid to high end shoe with a 4mm Vibram XS grip and a microfibre upper.
The Ozone is an asymmetric, anatomically designed shoe featuring Ocun's patented 3-Force system. This system provides precise pressure distribution wrapped around the front toe box area into the arch which offers perfect balance on the tiniest footholds and edges.
Great for climbers who are looking to push their grade to the next level, The Ozone climbing shoe is made to perform.
- Highly asymmetrical
- Stable on tiny holds and ledges
- Patented 3-Force System evenly distributes internal forces
- New split sole and improved heel design
- Ability: Intermediate to advanced
- Closure: Velcro strap
- Rubber: 4mm Vibram® XS Grip™
- Insole: Leather
- Upper: Synthetic microfibre
- Weight: Approx. 442 - 689 g