Product ID: 220831
The 2020 thirtytwo TM-Two is a team rider favourite due to its superior fit and durability. This medium-responsive boot is a great all mountain freestyle boot with great response and perfect flex - meaning it performs on any terrain, from huge kickers and drops to jibbing and rail riding, and everything in between.
The Energy Foam outsole features performance rubber for superior grip and Energy Foam cushioning to help offer your feet some real protection on those big landings and icy conditions. The TM-Two is a perfect progression from the Lashed boot if you want a slightly stiffer flex and a high performance ride, with the same level of comfort you've come to expect from thirtytwo.
This boot has thirtytwo's premium Performance Fit featuring a Level 3 liner and footbed. A completely heat moldable liner uses intuition foam which conforms with heat to perfectly fit your foot. This works to reduce pressure points and enhance overall comfort, meaning you can keep riding for longer.
Performance Fit also means the TM-Two has excellent support by using customisable heel hold pockets, coupled with an internal harness to fully lock in the boot in the most comfortable and supportive position. The heel hold kit works on a pad system, as you simply peel, stick and stack the amount of pads you want.
The TM-Two has a 3D molded tongue and performance backstay that work to improve support and durability, reducing leg fatigue on the slopes. A clever tongue tension system keeps the foot centred and supported, while G2 gel provides temperature independent cushioning for more reliable impact reduction and comfort, even in adverse temperatures.
Overall a great boot for intermediate to advanced riders, the TM-Two from thirtytwo is packed full of tech and features that make it a versatile all mountain classic.
- 1:1 Liner to Outsole Fit - Creating true half sizes is another huge step in achieving the best fitting boots in the snowboard market. A larger range of true sizes means a better ride and far superior comfort. Test it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
- STI Energy Foam Outsole - Energy Foam provides high-rebound cushioning and dramatically reduces the weight of 32 boots by eliminating the need for a heavy rubber outsole.
- Articulated Cuff - This advanced shell construction creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that are easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold throughout the full flex range.
- Storm Shield - An all weather seal that helps keep snow and water out of your boots, leaving your feet dry and warm.
- Tongue Tension System - This is a very clever yet simple bit of tech. A lace loop runs from the outside, through the shell to the tongue, so when you tighten your laces it automatically pulls the tongue down and around your foot. This centres the foot, improves the fit and allows for lasting comfort on the slopes.
- 3D Molded Tongue - 3D Molded Tongue wraps around your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and better heel hold. This design also gives 32 the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
- Performance Fit - 32's premium fit system, featuring their Level 3 Liner & Footbed. This has customisable heel hold pockets and a molded heel cradle for greater support, intuition heat moldable liner and footbed for that personalized fit, dual power wrap enclosure and comfort ridges in the footbed.
- Performance Backstay - Provides enhanced spine support for the right flex and a long lasting boot.
- Overmold - A fused overlay shell construction that increases the durability and prolongs the boots flex and life span.
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Liners - All thirtytwo liners are heat moldable. This means you can either simply ride in your new boots, and the liners will mold themselves using the heat your feet naturally expel, or if possible, you can come into our snowboard store for a professional, personalized heat molding session with our fully trained staff to give your liners that perfect and instant custom fit.
- Fit system heel hold kit included - A standard feature on Thirtytwo's premium boots, these kits are also available to improve heel hold in any boot. The pad system is stackable to provide enough heel hold for any rider and they couldn't be easier to apply, just peel and stick.
- Rider Profile: Intermediate / Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain Freestyle
- Flex: Medium/Responsive
- Lacing: Traditional Lace
- Condition: Brand New