About the Burton Felix Boa
The Burton Felix Boa women's snowboard boots take the DNA of their top-end Supreme boot and remold it in a slightly more relaxed and forgiving package incorporating Dual Zone Boa for the ultimate fit and convenience.
The Felix has a medium flex, relaxed enough to allow you to tweak and get away with the odd mistake, but still highly supportive and responsive.
The Dual Zone Boa features the Burton-exclusive New England Ropes that have a lifetime guarantee, so no need to worry about them snapping. It utilizes the tri-zonal tightening of Lockdown Tech, which surrounds the whole ankle evenly simply by turning the Boa dial. There is no surer or more convenient way of ensuring the perfect fit at all times.
The Imprint 3 Liner has a DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining which regulates the climate inside the boot, wicking moisture away but reflecting your body heat to keep your feet warm when it's cold.
The Vibram® Traction Lug outsole with EcoStep™ rubber provides increased surface area for more contact points that grip the ground in a lighter weight package that uses 30% recycled rubber content, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
Temperature regulation means that the boots are still suitable for riding in warmer temperatures as well as cold. The outsole also has ReBounce cushioning to absorb impact and ensure smooth riding.
The Burton Women's Felix is warm, comfortable, and will simply excel all over the mountain.
- Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ - Two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot
- Imprint 3 Liner - Responsive heat mouldable liner that reduces heel lift and comes with tons of tech to keep you riding all day long
- Focus Cuff - Helps to stop heel lift for better response
- Vibram® Traction Lug outsole with EcoStep™ rubber - Increased surface area for more contact points that grip the ground in a lighter weight package that uses 30% recycled rubber content, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
- Sleeping Bag - Low profile underfoot foil material which reflects heat back toward your foot so no more cold feet
- Snow Proof Internal Gusset - Keeps the snow out and your feet dry
- PowerUP Tongue - The Medium flex 3D moulded dual density tongue for greater response
- Total Comfort Construction - All the best materials go into making this boot as comfortable as possible, antibacterial coating, level 3 moulded EVA footbeds and more
- Women's Specific True Fit Design - Designed 100% with women in mind
- Rider Profile: All Abilities
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Flex: Medium
- Lacing: Dual Zone Boa
- Condition: Brand New