About the K2 Trance
The K2 Trance women's snowboard boot just may be the perfect snowboard boot, with great affordability too. The Trance nails the sweet spot for freestyle and all-mountain snowboarders who prefer a medium flex and prioritise comfort and fit.
The Trance snowboard boot features a dual-zone closure with BOA® Fit System to micro-tune your fit. There's a dedicated BOA® dial for the upper shell and a second dial dedicated to closing the lower part of the shell. A TX3 BOA® Rope Lacing System provides a more even fit over the body of the boot shell versus a steel lace.
Inside, an articulating cuff upper helps reduce shell distortion when flexing forward into the snowboard boot. Additionally, the most versatile liner in the K2 Snowboarding line, the Control Foam 3D liner features both internal and external J-Bars for the perfect blend of comfort and structure.
Underfoot, K2's proprietary This Grips!™ rubber outsole provides excellent grip while hiking, boot packing, and walking across icy parking lots and sits atop a dual-density midsole. This midsole features a lightweight EVA material, which provides anatomically correct cushioning and support.
Think K2's Trance Women's Snowboard Boot for style, comfort, and versatility.
- H4/M3 Zonal BOA® Fit System - Impact-resistant, durable, & performance-driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact & is easily re-inserted into the boot. The H4 dial controls the upper shell lacing, while the M3 dial controls the lower shell lacing
- TX3 BOA® Rope Lacing - A softer lace made specifically for snowboard boots that provides a more even fit over the body of the boot shell versus a steel lace
- This Grips!™ Rubber Outsole - Rubber compound delivers excellent grip & durability on all terrain types & integrated with Harshmellow™ foam to dampen chatter & vibration
- Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner - Features both internal & external J-Bars for the perfect blend of comfort & structure
- Articulating Upper Cuff - Articulating cuff upper helps reduce shell distortion when flexing forward into the snowboard boot
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed - Provides anatomically correct cushioning & support & built from rigid EVA foam
- ENDO™ 2.0 Construction - A K2 Snowboarding exclusive, Endo™ Construction, allows us to alter a snowboard boot's flex, response, and rebound without adding extra materials (extra materials = excess weight). By replacing additional materials with an injected heel counter, adding an extra rebound is as easy as a formula change. In addition, it helps us to provide a more consistent flexing, longer-lasting snowboard boot
- Rider Profile: Intermediate/advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle/Free Ride/Powder
- Flex: Level 7 - Medium
- Lacing: H4/M3 Zonal BOA Fit System
- Condition: Brand New