About the Nidecker Sierra W
Lighter boots make for a harder and longer ride. So with the new Sierra boot, Nidecker worked their tails off to create the lightest snowboard boot they’ve ever made. All without compromising on that classic Nidecker feel.
The result is a women's-fit boot that's 27% lighter than the older model. This rapid weight loss starts with the Gravity outsole, which is made out of super-light and durable EVA. Nidecker has also shaped the lugs of the Sierra W to give you insane levels of grip.
The upper section of the Sierra W closes oh-so-quick and precisely via a single H4 Boa tongue dial, while the Boa’s TX3 textile laces allow Nidecker to drop even more weight, while also making the closure more durable yet still with a beautifully natural feel. Inside the boot, the heat-moldable Bronze Level Liner with Single Density Footbed gives you crazy levels of support, comfort and warmth. And if that's not enough, the 1:1 lasting means there's a specific shell, liner and footbed for every full and half size. For even more built-in-cosiness, the Sierra uses an asymmetrical shape so the boot will sculpt perfectly to your binding hi-backs to give you mega power transfer.
Wherever you like to explore on the mountain, the Sierra W boot is an excellent value option; giving you all the boot feel and tech you expect from Nidecker, without too much of a dent in your bank balance.
- H4 BOA Dial Closure System - Ready for anything, designed to withstand. H4 resists impacts from the most demanding riders - tried & true
- Gravity Outsole - Made out of lightweight & durable EVA, also designed to give you as much grip as possible
- Articulating Flex Zones - A 3D ankle lock with lateral tightening from the harness around the ankle ball & laces that pass through the tongue, lowering it downwards against your instep. The water-resistant PU & mesh cover with zipper keeps feet dry for long days in deep snow conditions
- Asym 3F - An asymmetric shape & closure system for optimum support & flex. This Nidecker innovation is co-developed with & approved by Boa®
- 1:1 Lasting - A specific liner, shell & footbed for each full & half size. Women’s, men’s & youth boots have separate lasts for full anatomical accuracy
- Bronze 3D Heat-Molded Single Density Insole - With an integrated lacing system for consistent tightening & new lace lock system that's simple & low profile. Intermediate volumes around the ankle ball prevent heel lift, while the Custom Flex Zone at the toe guarantees comfort & freedom of movement in the toebox
- Rider Profile: Intermediate/Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Flex: Soft
- Lacing: H4 BOA Dial System
- Condition: Brand New