Trek TkII -8C Down Sleeping Bag
This product is currently unavailable
About the Sea to Summit Trek TkII -8C
The Trek TkII sleeping bag delivers Sea to Summit's trademark cold-weather performance with a water-resistant breathable shell fabric and 650+ down insulation for backpacking and camping.
The Trek TkII is designed with a classic tapered rectangular shape and lightweight 30D nylon shell to deliver a low bulk sleeping bag with a compact design and ultralight weight of just 980g. This is ideal for those looking for a sleeping bag for fast moving outdoor adventures from trekking and wild camping to backpacking.
The versatile design features a foot opening zip at the foot for temperature regulation and full-length side zip, to allow it to be used as a quilt in warmer conditions. Also features vertical chest baffles to prevent down migration and cold spots; oversized zip draft tube with anti-snag materials, and a 3D hood draws in tight when needed.
Ultra-Dry Down® 650+ insulation gives you a highly compressible premium goose down with water-repellent treatment that protects from both external moisture and internal condensation. This helps retain over 60% more loft and absorb 30% less moisture when compared with untreated down and continues to insulate even in damp conditions.
- Ultralight & compact down sleeping bag for backpacking & camping
- Water-repellent Ultra-Dry Down® 650+ loft
- Includes Ultra-Sil™ Compression Bag for compact storage
- 3D hood draws in tight when needed
- 3D side-wall baffle maximises down insulation right to the edge of the bag
- Oversized zip draft tube with anti-snag materials
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Anti-bacterial & anti-microbial down treatment
- Breathable, windproof & water resistant shell
- Responsibly sourced down product (RDS certified)
- Classic tapered rectangular shape
- Foot opening zip
- Internal pocket for small item storage
- Full length YKK #5 side zip, two sliders
- Best Use: Backpacking | Camping | Trekking | Travel
- Construction: Baffle construction
- Zip: Left hand
- Insulation: Ultra-Dry Down® 650+ Loft
- Shape: Classic tapered rectangular
- Total Weight: 980g | 26.8 oz
- Fill Weight: 500g
- Girth (Shoulder/Waist/Foot): 152 x 146 x 102 cm | 60" x 57" x 40"
- Max User Length: 183 cm | 6'
- Compressed Volume: 6.1L
- Comfort -1°C | 30°F
- Lower Limit: -8°C | 18°F
- Extreme: -25°C | -13°F
- Temperature Rating Guide