|Baby Sizing (6-24 Months)|
|Boys Sizing (2-7 Years)|
|Youth Sizing (8-16 Years)|
DC Snowboard pants come in three 'fits'. Check the product description on each pant to see which applies.
- Tailored. Not tight, just right. This fit offers slimmer proportions while providing complete comfort, room for layering and absolute freedom of movement.
- Standard/Regular. The perfect balance. This fit offers classic, roomy comfort with no unnecessary bulk. Articulated knees provide both form and function.
- Relaxed. Look like a pro. This fit offers a looser, DC team rider-approved fit that guarantees maximum mobility and ample sag.
In Our Opinion
The DC size chart is accurate and reliable, but please be aware that the standard and relaxed fit pants are designed to be worn oversized and baggy. Since kids can differ dramatically in height at different ages it is recommended to use the height measurements to gain a better indication of what size to get.
We are confident in the fit of DC Snowboard pants because:
- We have tried the pants on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the pants in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Waist
How to Measure Your Inside Leg
We recommend that you never measure an existing item of clothing, such a jacket or pants to determine the size you require. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the top
- The freedom of movement required for snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket/top
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|