About the Altra Olympus 5
Altra's Olympus 5 is a comfortable and plush trail runner, allowing you to be adept across any terrain.
The Altra EGO™ Max (2023 model, 2024 Compression Molded EVA) midsole foam delivers lightweight yet durable performance with a little extra bounce, protecting your feet whilst offering fantastic comfort. A breathable mesh upper allows you to stay cool and fresh on the trail, whilst the grippy outsole delivers expert traction and stability across dirt, mud and rocks, adaptable across wet and dry conditions.
For a low-impact, long-lasting and technical trail runner, Altra's Olympus 5 will take you the distance.
- Midsole: Altra EGO™ MAX 2024 Compression Molded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip
- Cushion: Max
- Stack Height: 33 mm
- Upper: Durable, engineered mesh
- Footshape Toe Box: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Vibram Megagrip: A high performance sticky rubber compound featuring unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity and optimal ground adaptability.
- Balanced Cushioning: Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment, better form, and a low impact landing.
- Gaitertrap: Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- 2023 Only: Egomax: Altra EGO™ Max midsole foam gives you all the light and luxurious performance with a little extra bounce and added durability.