Location: Head Office, Watford
A little about you
As our Customer Services Coordinator, you will be responsible for the day to day management of all incoming queries, ensuring that all of our customers receive outstanding service levels from our team. You will work closely with our customers, as well as our buying and warehouse teams to find the best way to help solve queries. You will understand our customer's needs, as well as the needs of the business and ensure we deliver outstanding results. Most importantly, if you spot an opportunity to improve on things, you will take it.
What we need from you:
Supervise all areas of the customer services team.
• Commit to delivering an unrivaled level of customer service.
• Ensure standards are upheld to the highest quality.
• Oversee training for new and current employees.
• Have a passion for problem-solving, in order to deliver the best outcome to the customer in a timely manner.
• Proactively liaise with other departments in the business to find the most efficient solutions.
• Work with our returns department to ensure all incoming parcels are processed on time.
• Oversee the warranties process to guarantee a quick and efficient solution.
• Oversee the processing of multi-channel enquiries via our internal messaging system.
• Liaise with our couriers and warehouse to ensure deliveries arrive on time.
• Relevant experience in leading a busy customer services team.
• Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
• Meticulous organisation and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft packages.
To view our application procedure: Please Click Here
We can't wait to hear from you!