Head Office, Watford, WD24 4YW
Our Snow department is expanding and we now have an exciting opportunity for a junior buying position. Working alongside the Buyer & Merchandiser, the successful candidate will have the chance to immerse themselves in our organisation and become an integral part of the Rock climbing and outdoor team.
- • Uploading content to our website
- • Competitor analysis & market research
- • Order processing
- • Liaising with suppliers when issues may arise
- • Processing & checking invoices
- • Monitoring stock levels
- • Learning the buying process
- • Liaising with suppliers
- • Coordinating product & lifestyle photography
- • Excellent written communication skills
- • Excellent computer literacy
- • Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- • Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- • A keen eye for detail
- • Knowledge and passion for ski/snowboard or other outdoor pursuits
- • A 'love what you do' attitude
- • Friendly, passionate and approachable demeanour
We have a team-based culture and everyone is expected to ‘muck in’ and help out on a very wide variety of tasks, as and when the need arises. For some positions, Saturday working will be required. For all positions overtime is likely to be required during busy periods. Even our Managing Director has been known to pack parcels at Christmas! Our team spirit and team based working practices make it a fulfilling and exciting place to work. All salaries will be based on experience and qualifications. Having identified preferred candidates, we intend on making job offers which will not be turned down!
To view our application procedure: Please Click Here
We can't wait to hear from you!